Brooks Ghost 9 Men's
With a new plush interior and refined mesh upper, the latest men's Ghost 9 running shoes delivers the same smooth ride and balanced feel you love, but with a more seamless fit so it feels lighter than ever before.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber located in the heel for durable traction.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility.
- Cush Pod Configuration is a cushioned midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight structure and breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Adjustable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Profile Sockliner made of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length Cushsole S-257, for enhanced cushioning and flexibility and a soft underfoot feel.